Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 4 | Bullet Your Whole Day

Because it is still the morning of today, I'm going to shoot bullets through yesterday.

  • Get son & self ready for church
  • Sean arrives
  • Drop dogs off at Opa & Oma's to play while the humans are at church
  • Eric to Sunday School and us to the service
  • Catch up with friends
  • Leave for lunch a little early - Sean not feeling well
  • Play Tetris with the tables at restaurant to accommodate inevitable arrival of mass quantities of family/friends
  • Head home
  • Sean naps; I edit photos from Saturdays' shoot; Eric puts camo barn boots on and heads over to the dairy
  • Sean & I head to dairy
  • Dad & I leave for Christmas choir practice
  • Sing, sing, sing
  • Come home to the men I love
  • Eat pumpkin pie
  • Put my little squirt to bed
  • Wonder why the dogs are acting maniacal
  • Bed

No comments: