Saturday, September 26, 2009

Farmer's Market Booty

And by "booty" I mean loot, treasures, lovelies, etc.!

Eric and I actually were out scouting yard sales when I saw the sign for the local Farmer's Market! I couldn't believe I had forgotten about such an event! I believe there was about 30 vendors there today and almost all had samples of their wares!

I tell ya -- nothing clenches a sale like the lure of free jams/breads/cookies/pies/produce/beads/hot pads/you get the idea.


Homemade Potpourri | Orange Spice


Homemade 7" Pie | Raspberry Peach


Seasoned Sea Salt | Makes incredible chicken!

Three other items were purchased that I did not get pictures of: a frosted sugar cookie and 2 homemade, gourmet dog treats {made with flour, garlic, and parmesan. $.25! I almost saved them for myself! They smelled so good!} Gracie and Gus barely let those get in the door!

I believe there are about 4 Saturdays left. This wonderland ends for the season on Oct. 24. It's from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. So worth it!

1 comment:

jeska00 said...

Oh aren't farmers' markets the best!?

I am in love with that homemade potpourri! I bet it smells fantabulous!