Tuesday, September 08, 2009

New Vintage

I updated my blog (yet again). Sorry, it's what I do. I get bored easily -- one of the reasons I hate flying.

Anyway, I really like how this turned out. It's simple and classic; not sure how you can beat that.

Ok, to be honest, I'm hoping it'll inspire me to post more frequently. Does that sound ridiculous to anyone but me? {sigh} I'm looking for motivation and pretty things have a tendency to motivate girls.

I hope you're still reading this.

Leave me comments reassuring me you haven't decided to question my intellect and what you use for motivation. ;)

2 comments:

Workmans said...

I think your new blog is super cute. Very inspiring!!

Motormouth Macey said...

Changing our backgrounds is a girl's prerogative! I so totally know what you mean about needing inspiration to post from a cute page. I love going back and reading my posts because it's like journaling to me. I think this new background is super cute!