Thursday, November 08, 2012

Challenge | Kiss & Catch Up (Days 8-11)

Ever have those times when you know you've been quite busy, but when someone asks you what you've been up to, you can't think of a single extraordinary thing to tell them besides the mundane? Suffice it to say, I've been busy doing...life, apparently.

So, sit back, relax, and enjoy Campbell's Janelle Soup, condensed for richer flavor.

Day 8 | What I Ate Today
This topic seems exceedingly boring to me, so I'm not going invest much time. At some point, throughout the day, I will have consumed plain yogurt w/grape nuts, a handful of grape tomatoes, a couple sweet peppers, gourment almonds and/or cashews (click here for mind-blowingly good munchies), and a Dove peanut butter/milk chocolate square or two. Days can vary with the addition of Cheez-its, Luna bars, oatmeal, turkey sandwiches, or left-over Buffalo Wild Wings. Also? Water, but never nearly enough.

Day 9 | Importance of Education
Very. Like, a lot. Tremendously. Silly question, really.

Day 10 | 10 Songs
Here's where I admit that I do not own an mp3 player of any kind. I used to use my sister's when I would run, but I stopped doing that some time ago (...and, by sticking it in my sports bra strap, I managed to sweat all over that poor little device...and it's gotten farther with me than 98% of my serious relationships...but that's just between us, k?) So, I have no "shuffle" button to push to create a mysterious & cultured aesthetic for you to absorb about me via lyrics & notes. However, I like The Beach Boys, Soulja Boy, Miranda Lambert, Beyonce, The Supremes, Toby Mac, Hunter Hayes, Britney Spears, some 50 Cent, classic Christmas songs, and the occasional Justin Bieber jam. Deduce what you will.

Day 11 | My Family
Oy. Where do I start with this bunch? There are 7 of us: Dad (Pete), Mom (Annette), Me, LoriAnn, Traci, Michael, & Shelley. I am the oldest at 29 and Shelley is 13. And we are a loud, rowdy, sarcastic, ridiculously good-looking, hilarious bunch. Just ask us. Oh, and we love each other fiercely. My family is so solid, it's hard to explain in this day & age. The amount of support is immeasurable. Such different personalities, but each one necessary to make us whole. You should "holiday" with us sometime. You'll never want to leave.

No comments: