Thursday, November 06, 2008

Halloween Hero

Despite having seen him in it for the last month, I still thought Eric looked adorable in his SpiderMan suit. This was his first year trick-or-treating and he was so excited! And he did great--knocking, yelling "TRICK OR TREAT!" and saying "Thank you!" as he ran back to show me what he got!
We went with my mom and little sister, Shelley, who dressed up as Morticia.
After he had had his fill of going door-to-door, we went back home and had just as much fun handing out candy to the other trick-or-treaters!

Shelley & Eric in full get-up before heading out!

At our neighbor's house; Eric's a little used to going right on in!

1 comment:

Motormouth Macey said...

Way cute! I can't believe how big Shelley is! I haven't seen her since she was Eric's age :)
Fun new background too!