Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wouldn't You Snow It?

Last Sunday (the 9th), I was in the Hallmark store located in our mall. Dog-gone it if everything in there isn't cuter than cute. But I've gotta tell ya, one book in particular sucked me right in and I fell in love with it instantly. So, you can imagine my excitement when I found out it was part of a series! "You mean there's MORE?!"
It's a group of books about little towns of snow-people! At first, I was wary they were about Santa but he's nowhere to be found in these wonderful books! Just the cutest snow-people ever! And the icing on the cake: they rhyme! I am a sucker for a good poem and these stories just roll right off your tongue!
I bought the newest one, Snow Place Like Home and asked about the rest of the series. Unfortunately, Hallmark only carries the current book. So, naturally I scoured my next favorite shopping desination: ebay! And I found every single one (at awesome prices!)
I thought I'd share them with you in case you love this sort of thing, too (in no particular order):

The Snowbelly Family of Chillyville Inn

Snow What Fun

The Snow Must Go On!

Snow Happy to be Here!

Snow Place Like Home

2 comments:

LoriAnn said...

Those books are snoooow cute! You snow Janelle, you really should think about writting your own children's books. You're snow talented with writing and graphics and you snow that I would buy 'em for sure! :) Love you snow much!!!

Lacy said...

Even the titles are 'cuter than cute" thanks for sharing. Maybe they have them in the library? I'm cheap :)