Monday, December 08, 2008

Assignment: MOM

What was fun about this one (besides it being for my parents) was the fact that my mom wasn't sure she even wanted to send Christmas cards...until she saw this. Like me, she had looked around at all the pre-made options, but none fit her needs. So, she told me which 3 pictures she wanted to use and let me take a shot at it.
My mom has a distinct style and I wanted it to come through in the cards. Apparently, I did a really great job. Thanks, Mom!


All images Copyright 2008 J Designs. All rights reserved.

3 comments:

Motormouth Macey said...

Good job girl! LOVE IT!!!

Lacy said...

Hey guess what, I saw your mom in Fred Meyer tonight! I can never remember her name and that makes me feel so bad because she's SO NICE. She was behind me in the check out line and she watched Jordan for me while I RAN and got milk, which I had forgotten. I usually forget something :) Oh, cute card. hehe

LoriAnn said...

I sent mom a text saying it looked so super awesome, but I didn't know that you did it! Janelle, seriously, you are soooo talented! It's beautiful! Everyone'll be asking you to do their Christmas cards next year...hey you should add that to your portfolio...I'm sure people would jump all over that. :)
Love you!