Wednesday, March 18, 2009

From China to My Flower Bed

Me, being the impatient person that I am, could not wait for a break in the clouds and a rise in the temperatures. For about 4 days, I searched my house, our shed out back, and our storage unit for my beautiful and ever-blooming tulips. I couldn't find them until I borrowed our neighbor's ladder and made my way into the dark abyss known as the crawl-space. And it was totally worth it because I found them, just as pretty as I had left them! I was thrilled.
The compliments have already started coming in and you know, they make me smile every time I see them!
So, are they real? "Why yes! Really fake." :)




2 comments:

Workmans said...

Janelle, you crack me up. Who cares that they're fake. I love them and whatever works to help bring spring in. They look so good with your new rock! Oh and yes we should pick a day for arctic circle.

Jane said...

You are an inspiration! I love it!

Where did you go on facebook? I wanted to send you a message!!