Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Guess I Should Accept It

So, is everyone aware that Christmas is only 2 months away, or is my brain running to catch up? How did this happen? What's just as alarming is that Eric's 3rd birthday is just over a month away! I suddenly feel out of breath and panicked!

Well, ok, maybe that was a little dramatic, but you get the point! This "reality attack" was triggered by the fact that my mom purchased a gingerbread house kit and Eric and I decided to tackle it today. In all honesty, maybe I should be glad to be getting this out of the way early...


"Candy!"


Such detail and concentration.


Pretty darn good for my two-year-old's little hands!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Does that mean I need to be freaking out since our kids share a birthday?? Maybe I will schedule some freakin' out time next week...

Lacy said...

ginger bread houses all ready? holy telido. Do you just skip halloween and thanksgiving at your house? :) YOur house turned out much cuter than ours did last year I do believe, and my helper was 4. hmmm

LoriAnn said...

Cute pictures! I really need to come down and visit you guys again...I feel like I haven't seen E-Reezy in such a long time! I'll let you know if Christian will be coming too so you can hide your ginger bread house from the Mighty Cookie Monster! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Eric did an awesome job, that's a good look'n ginger bread house. Eeeks, you're only scaring me a little. I had all these Halloween goals and it came too fast. You are probably right to get the Christmas activities going now =)