Thursday, November 06, 2008

'Leaf" Me Alone!

The other day, I had resolved to attack the multiple layers of leaves in the back yard. And because Eric loves that sort of thing (raking, sweeping, vacuuming, etc.), I got us both bundled up and assigned us each a rake.
We were actually doing fairly well, considering Gracie and Ryleigh thought our pile was purely for their enjoyment! But as we kept raking and the pile kept growing, I just couldn't help it...



LEAF FIGHT!





My mom had actually arrived while we were raking, and we didn't know it. She had snapped some pictures and captured all the "action"! It was so much fun!

4 comments:

Motormouth Macey said...

Way fun! Makes me want to tackle our leaves. Maybe I'll do that soon... maybe.

Julie said...

Are you back? We hope so :)

Lacy said...

too much fun. What a great memory captured on camera thanks to mom.

LoriAnn said...

I'm surprised Mom doesn't have a holster on her belt for her camera...she's definitely a good shot! There's been a lot of raking of the leaves at our place too...the maintenance men are doing a great job. Haha! :) Ah, the luxuries of apartment living. Love you!