Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's In a Name?

1. My Rockstar Name (first pet, current car):
Twitch Toyota

2. My Gangsta Name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite shoe):
Coconut-Almond Heels

3. My Native American Name (favorite color, favorite animal):
Orange Dolphin

4. My Soap Opera Name (middle name, city where you were born):
Theresa Ontario

5. My Star Wars Name (first 3 letters of last name, first 2 of your first):
Thoja (sounds like I have a lisp!)

6. My Super Hero Name (second favorite color, favorite drink):
The Pink Margarita! (ha ha ha ha!)

7. My nascar Name (first names of your grandfathers):
Pete Pete (yes, they both have the same name!)

8. My Stripper Name (favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy):
Breathless Snickers (that's for sure!)

9. My TV weather anchor name (5th grade teacher, city that begins with same letter):
Tami Tampa

10. My Spy Name (favorite season/holiday, favorite flower):
Summer Rose

11. My cartoon name (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing now):
Peach Skirt

12. My Hippie Name (what you ate for breakfast, favorite tree):
Granola Sequoia (how appropriate)

No comments: