Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bedtime Snories...

Yes, that says "Snories". Between my two pugs and Levi, I've been going nuts! They are all sound asleep (emphasis on sound) while I lie awake feeling like a drugged crazy person! Levi has a history of snoring, but for the past while it's gotten worse and I'm not sure why. And ever since I thought I was doing a nice thing and bought a big new bed for my pugs, I've almost regretted it! It's big and soft and Gus thinks it's necessary to sprawl out completely upside-down (I will try to get a picture some time). That is his sole sleeping position. NOT good for his nasal passages! I don't know how he can sleep and breathe like that!

So, often I end up in the office where my bed is from before we were married. And I am able to sleep. But I'd rather stay in our bed where I'm already warm and cozy and cut out all the messing around!

Any suggestions or unused ear plugs? ;) And do they make Breathe-Rite strips for dogs (specifically dogs with minimal-to-no-nose?) Hahaha!

1 comment:

Workmans said...

I'm sorry that I can't relate, but that sounds pretty miserable. I tell Brady often that I'm grateful he's not a snorer SP? Hey thanks a ton for that little package you sent Alyvia. She loooooved every bit of it. The shirt is darling. So for our sake, we're glad you goofed and thought your kid was a girl. I think that is awesome you sponsor a kid in Africa. I hope you enjoy that! Thanks again!!