Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hit the Ground Running...and Spinning and...

*Whew*

When I signed up for my membership at Gold's Gym, I promised myself I was gonna get my money's worth and get in shape and return to a state of flexability I had only known at 16 years of age. Well, both afore-mentioned goals have yet to come to fruition. BUT! I have been getting my butt in there and boy, does it feel good!


Strike that--it feels like torture at the time, but afterwards I feel like I can conquer the world! It absolutely puts me in a great mood! And I love that! What I also love is the fact that my little man is so brave that he says it's "ok" if I go exercise while he plays in the Kids Klub. It breaks my heart to walk out the door, but I know it's good for both of us--mommy needs the exercise and he gets experience with other kids.

-----------------------------------------





So, because I do graphics design, I just love finding new, exotic papers and unique design ideas and people who love the same kind of stuff I do! I found a fun blog & website for just that here. It was so fun to look at all the beautiful and original design work! It was very inspiring! I am constantly trying to expand my "look". I know I can get into a certain groove and stay there for a while without moving outward or upward, so finding stuff like this is great.

Also, while browsing around, I found a great little DIY (design it yourself) site for shirts and other fun trinkets
here. You can make a baby onesie into a hilarious, sarcastic statement (I'm a sucker for those!) or you can even get shirts for your son's baseball team! Whatever you want! I made sample ones centered around certain phrases that I've said/experienced or have wanted to:







Anyway, I've been having fun. Summer's slowly slipping through my fingers so I'm trying to make the most of it! Hope you have too!

No comments: