Monday, August 04, 2008

On the Lake

I just have to say that I am so excited to get into August. I have a bunch of FUN work coming my way and I canNOT wait for it! Baby shower invites, baby announcements, and just recently, more wedding invitations! I am in heaven! And all these things are for girlfriends of mine! How much better can work get??

Also, I couldn't believe this, and if you know Levi at all, you won't believe this either, but we actually took the jet skiis out yesterday! It was fabulous! We went down to Lower Salmon and met my parents and siblings with their boat! It was so much fun! Well, it was until Levi's jet ski pooped out! He stayed at the shore and tried to fix it while Eric and I took off on mine to go track down my folks and the boat. All was great until we all stopped and tried to get started again. This time, my ski wouldn't start and neither would the boat! Ack!

Finally, my dad fiddled with something in the engine compartment and got the boat going. Unfortunately, my ski was flat-lined. So, I got Eric on the boat with them and they threw me a rope. So, I did get to ride my jet ski back to the dock, but it was via boat-power. A little less cool, but fun anyway.

On the ride back, my mom opened the cooler and was passing out snacks. She counted to 3 and tossed me a KitKat. I didn't catch it but it landed near the front of my ski, so I was still able to grab it! It was great! Sunshine and chocolate! Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Janelle!
Yes i'm on here too. I enjoy it a lot more than Facebook - that place get's crazy. Blogger is a good place for the grandparents to see pictures of Audrey.
I'm addicted to digital scrapbook-as you can see. I make my pages in Photoshop. And if you want to know where to get lots of fun freebie stuff let me know!
Take care and have a great day!
Noelle

Lacy said...

sunshine, choclate, engine trouble, water, family, fun-ride. Sounds lika a good day.