Friday, August 03, 2012

I {Heart} Bulleted Lists

{Found this in my Drafts folder and laughed. So I published it as-is.}

Things I'm thankful for:
  • Breaking bad habits
  • 4-wheel drive
  • Little flat-faced dogs who genuinely believe you are the center of their universe
  • Little sweet-faced boys who genuinely believe they are the center of your universe (They would be correct)
  • Bosses who make you laugh until you cry
  • Child-safe doors for that one friend...
  • Tanning beds
  • Amazon.com
  • Tools (a.k.a. Maybelline, CoverGirl, Revlon, etc.)
  • Quarters
  • Any piece of mail that isn't from an attorney
  • My dumb phone (as opposed to your smart phone)
  • Words with oddly-placed apostrophes
  • "i" before "e" except after "c"
  • Wheel of Fortune
  • Cruise control
  • Anything written by Jen Lancaster
Not to fear, those of you who thought I may have gotten horribly mangled by the Divorce Express {which is cruelly ironic for such a process}. I am alive and well and have decided, against my will, to take the Ferry to Freedom. Which is, needless to say, a significantly slower method of getting anywhere.

Landmark #7 - Bifurcated Bay
Ok, let's just be honest here -- does "bifurcated" sound like something your dog did after choking down a matted feather and following it with a cat food chaser? Well, in MY case it means I'm one step closer to jumping ship from my marriage in exchange for a ride on the "Kiss This" dingy.

No comments: