Monday, July 05, 2010

Sparks Were Flying

With all the "controversy" surrounding this year's 4th of July, I've gotta admit that it was nice to have 2 days to celebrate it. Made for a much more relaxed celebration.

Eric and I, along with my mom, Shelley and Michael, made it to the annual Sagebrush Days parade in Buhl Saturday morning. Mom and Shelley were actually in the parade, with Shelley's 4H Group - Paca Kids. We all went to a big BBQ with a bunch of people from our church.

And yesterday, I spent part of the afternoon making a dessert to take to the Jarvis's house, who are some of my closest friends. Tyler & Johanna (and their boys) are some of my dearest friends as well, came to celebrate with us! We had hamburgers and hotdogs with all the delicious extras, watched a little baseball, passed baby Korbin around, lit some fireworks and just enjoyed each other's company.


L-R: Eric, Suzanne, Sydney, Bentley (on top), Tyler, Johanna, & Jon

Eric, Suzanne & Sydney playing with the sparklers!

My incredible girlfriends -- Johanna & Suzanne
And our kiddos -- Bentley, Eric & Sydney
(Not pictured: sleeping baby Korbin)

No comments: