Friday, August 29, 2008

Underwear Goes Under There

It's been kinda blowing my mind that Eric will be 3 this year. He's already started talking about going to school! I think what really freaks me out is the thought of what I will do when my little shadow is away from me for a few hours every day. It makes me sad! But I know he (and me, too!) will be so proud when he starts bringing home the stuff he accomplished that day.

Speaking of accomplishments, Eric now owns official "big boy" underwear. Meaning, if he pees in them, he--as well as everyone else--is fully aware of it. :) He's not in them all the time; we're still doing the Pull-Ups thing. But he really loves knowing he has them in his drawer. And so do I. It means he's making progress and that's a big deal for a little man at the ripe ol' age of 2!

Here he is with his awesome camo and dino briefs!

No comments: