Saturday, December 27, 2008

No Pug Left Behind

Any of you who know me, know that I just couldn't leave my Gracie without a present under the Christmas tree! As soon as I put it out, she couldn't stop sniffing and sniffing. She knew it was for her. I had gotten her a rawhide "turkey leg" wrapped in real chicken. It was 5-6 inches in length.
If you look closely, you can see two more very large ones on either side of her tail. Those were both a foot long and were for Roxie and Ryleigh. They were massive! I couldn't stop laughing while I watched them try to get their jaws around those things. It was a very merry Christmas for the dogs at our house!
Gracie was delightfully occupied while we opened the remaining gifts.



The day after Christmas, I painted my toenails and decided Gracie could use a pet-icure (alright, that one was painful), so...

1 comment:

Lacy said...

very classy nails Gracie :) I looove your background by the way.