Monday, May 17, 2010

Go Steelheads!

In March, we made a trip to Boise with my family to catch an Idaho Steelheads hockey game! It was Eric's first time and we got great seats!

My dad used to play hockey and has always loved the game and I hadn't been in a long time, so it was a really fun experience for everyone!

And, of course, there were plenty of fights in this particular game, which made it even more fun!




During half-time, my sister LoriAnn, her husband Christian, and myself got to participate in a game on the ice! We were playing against another team of 3. We had to try to bounce rubber balls into a large trash can. No one made a single shot until the very end, when Lori won the game for us! We were given Steelheads t-shirts, rubber hockey pucks, and fun memories!

1 comment:

Willard & Sarah said...

Hey, we went to a hockey game in march too. How fun. It wasn't the same one though. Miss ya