Friday, February 27, 2009

Feelin' Squirrel-ly

We've made a new backyard friend recently. This brave little guy learned very quickly where he could find "the good stuff". We've affectionately named him Jimmy the Squirrel. Sounds a little "mafioso" but it works.
These pictures are a couple weeks old already. Now, there's no hesitation on his part. He will wait either up in the tree or right on the platform until I come out in the morning. He strains to see if he can spot the peanut I always have waiting for him in my fingers. He gently takes it and munches away as I pour the rest of the critter food on the wall.
It's so much fun for Eric to watch, but it just about kills Gracie. :) Teehee.



1 comment:

Lacy said...

That is really neat. I bet he loves it, great lessons he's learning too. I can just see Gracie goin bonkers.