Tuesday, August 11, 2009

You'd Think, With ALL Those Legs...

Saturday, the 8th, I had planned to wash my car. It was filthy and I couldn't take it anymore; nothing was going to get in my way (even the dark clouds grimacing down at me). So, I got my towels, soap, and sponge and headed to the garage to get the bucket...


Look who was waiting to greet me! I'm fairly certain I saw my reflection in his eyes, that's how big he was...or at least appeared to be. There was a Chapstick on Levi's toolbox, so I grabbed it--and my camera--so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about here.

Unfortunately, I couldn't put all those long legs to use in washing my car, and I really didn't want Eric or the dogs to find it (or the other way around), so I brought it to the opposite side of our house and...well...I squished it. I didn't like doing it, but I figured it was the lesser of two evils.

*shudder*

No comments: