Saturday, July 25, 2009

About a Blog

I've been having a great time figuring out this whole blogging thing throughout the last few years and of course, my favorite aspect of it all is customizing. I have great respect and appreciation for the gals who design the layouts that we all use and admire. I have yet to give that a shot, but I have started doing my own banners. Given, they're nothing to write home about, but they just give my page a personal touch and darn it, I have fun doing it!

On that note, I just wanted to let you know that if you'd like me to do a simple one for your page (with or without your own picture(s)) just let me know! No cost, no obligation, just fun! I'm on my computer all the time anyway! So if you're interested, just leave me a comment and we can go from there!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Can I take you up on the offer? Seeing your blog was how I found the cutest blog site to revamp mine a while back. I am clueless to all the technical stuff on computers.