Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Festivities

On Easter Sunday, we headed down to Shoshone Falls park and had a wonderful day in the sun! We met with some extended family, had lunch, threw some balls around, and had an awesome Easter egg hunt! Eric had a blast this year. Since understanding the concept, it was greatly anticipated!




He got a small, plastic set of golf clubs & balls in his Easter basket and loved them! And you should see the joy on his face when he gets the ball in the hole! ;)

2 comments:

Motormouth Macey said...

Hey girl! I'm happy you posted, I thought maybe you had fallen off the face of the earth ;)
Looks like it was an enjoyable Easter for you! I love the picture of you and Levi. It's so funny to me how the men always have this look of "I'm putting up with this only because I love you" on their face in those couple self-portraits :)

Unknown said...

I was thinking the same thing Macey! Very cute pictures.