Friday, February 13, 2009

Another Hands On Experience

Last Friday (the 6th), I took Eric to Hands On so we could spend some time being "productive".
It's in quotes because just because we produced something doesn't necessarily mean we accomplished anything. :)

Anyway, he painted a round coaster with turquoise and purple paint and had a blast. He really loves to paint. He had me help him paint his name on it when he was all done. (Though, he can write almost his whole name all by himself already! I'm very proud of him!)

I chose a light-switch cover and painted it in SpiderMan theme for Eric's room. The one that was still in there was a Classic Pooh one from when he was a baby. He was thrilled with how they both turned out and we had so much fun together!



2 comments:

Motormouth Macey said...

Way cute! I LOVE that place! You did a really good job on his light switch cover... I am very impressed!

Lacy said...

space cadet...very cute. That's great. We love hands on as well but usually end up with more dust collectors than useful items. Good for you!