Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Minted - A Challenge

Please, everyone, let's not put the cart before the horse, shall we?

After all, I can't get caught having my blood drawn without someone resisting the urge to rub my belly and ask when I'm due.

The only thing I'm due for is a glass of wine with my girls and possibly an oil change.

However, I couldn't resist this little challenge put on by Minted (where I have recently devoted hours, maybe days of my life pouring over their delicious designs.) Have you heard the term invitation p.o.r.n? Or stationery p.o.r.n? (I have to write the word that way so I don't come up in some shady individual's search results.) It is honestly the best way I know how to describe it for me. Page after page of mouth-watering layouts, typography, graphics, fonts...if Sean ever found out...

Ahem.

Anyway, I've put together a little inspiration board based on a birth announcement layout I fell in love with (the announcement layout, not the birth.) You can find it being amazing here: {Also, I couldn't possibly have picked that layout without a little tongue-in-cheek shoutout to Katie R. and Amy S. - two girls who also have the world by a string.}

No comments: